Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

‘I’m Just Thanking God’, Naeto C Shows Off Baby Boy





Naeto C and his wife Nicole welcomed their first child this week (March 26,2013
 
and for the first time, the rapper has shown us his new ‘joy’.

Naeto posted a picture of himself and ‘Baby C’ on Instagram, giving a vote of thanks and also explaining that he is short of words.
Thanks 2 every1 for all the messages…words arent honestly enuff to express this moment…its ironic especially for some1 like myself who is used 2 putting words 2gether…mayb later…but right now i’m just Thanking God w/my Family and enjoying my son’s company! I wish u all similar moments at some point(s) in your lives!‘, he wrote.
The Chikwes are currently in the US where Nicole delivered the baby boy. Naeto is expected to continue his North American tour in Winnipeg, Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment