Pages

Friday 1 March 2013

HOW TB JOSHUA SAVED ME FROM MENTAL ISSUES


HOW   TB JOSHUA   SAVED ME FROM MENTAL ISSUES


Nollywood  actor   and  former  drug addict , HANKS  Anuku has disclose how  Prophet TB Joshua of the Synagogue Church of all nations rescued him from  alcohol, drugs  and mental problems that  plagued Him  for many years . He   has since   been   delivered and has relocated Ghana.
Below is how   the actor experienced healing with TB Joshua ……………..
Yes I got my healing through TB Joshua. It is our LORD’S doing. I never   believed   in miracle until this happened to me. I  was  having  issues   mentality   for   over  seven  years, you will notice I have not been  that frequent  in movies for long.


Even when I was special assistant to our dear  governor, I  Was not in a good  state of mind and this  affected  my work in the government  before I was advised to seek  for solution in Ghana . I spent so much money visiting hospitals, orthodox and unorthodox doctors without positive results. Until I was introduced to TB Joshua.
I was only watching his TV program me in Ghana and I was healed. I put my faith into it just like the woman  with the issue of blood and  knew that  I would be healed  and I got my healing .I am now a mentally stable man . I have dropped drinking and smoking habit,
Glory is to GOD.”

No comments:

Post a Comment